AOS has established collaborative relationships and partnerships with a number of organisations.
- ASTRAEA Consortium, with BAE Systems, Cobham. Rolls-Royce, Thales, QinetiQ and Cassidian.
- Cambridge University, Institute of Manufacturing - Collaboration in agent-based Holonic Manufacturing Systems.
- Instituto Trentino di Cultura - Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (ITC-irst) – Collaborative Agreement to work together on the development of agent-based systems and products. ITC-irst is now recognized as a "JACK Centre of Excellence" and is able to provide qualified personnel to conduct training in autonomous systems and JACK.
- Australian Department of Defence, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, (DSTO) – Strategic agreement on the provision of JACK to DSTO.
- University of Melbourne – Collaborative research on agent systems.
- RMIT University, Melbourne – Collaborative research program on agent systems specification and design, under a "SPIRT" research funding award from the Australian Government. Three year, postdoctoral research project.
- Aurora Flight Sciences - joint SBIR; Orion PHM.
- Newport News Shipbuilding - training system development.